Monday, December 7, 2009

Spinning

I love it here.
I never want to leave.
I wanna stay forever.
I wanna go home.
I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
I miss my room.
I miss my junk.
I miss Summer.
I'm excited for Christmas.
I'm excited to ski.
I'm excited for last week of school.
I'm excited for the flights back home.
I'm excited to be back in my own bed.
I'm excited to start my new school.
I'm excited to wear a uniform and do homework again.
I'm excited for a longer sleep in on weekdays and earlier finish in the afternoons.
I'm dreading packing my bags.
I'm dreading putting on my bikini when I'm back in Summertime.
I'm gonna miss Wednesdays.
I'm gonna miss the food.
I'm gonna miss the language.
I'm gonna miss the landscape.
I'm gonna miss my host family.
I'm gonna miss my double bed.
I wanna buy everything.
I wanna be rich.
I wanna see more France.
I wanna see the world.
I wanna quit school and be a tourist.
I wanna learn French fluently NOW.
I wanna talk to my mum.
I wanna hug my dad.
I wanna giggle with my brother.
I wanna play with my dog.
I wanna swim in my pool.
I wanna sleep in.
I wanna get up and go!
I want a summer holiday.
I feel so young and free.
I feel so old and behind.
I'm anxious.
I'm nervous.
I'm frustrated.
I'm tired.
I'm lazy.
I'm happy.
I'm grateful.
I'm living.
So much time and so little to do.
So little time and so much to do.
My eyes are heavy.
I can't fall asleep.
I wanna laugh.
I wanna cry.
I wanna smile.
I'm running out of time.
I'm up late.
I'm gonna be tired tomorrow.
I better go to sleep.
I'm saying goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Well expressed....the love of the adventure....but the need for home

    I love your thoughts....Natasha

    ReplyDelete